Smoke Alarm Installation Perth
Property Managers + Landlords
Property managers have a very tough job- being entrusted to look after a person’s greatest asset is not easy.
Shield Smoke Alarms aim to take the hassle out of smoke alarm maintenance. All portfolios great and small, we can service each and every one of your Landlord’s properties. We liaise with your tenants, organise inspection times, and simply remove all of the time consuming and hard work the process would usually involve; freeing you up to look after other matters.
All of this can be processed through our property manager’s login.
- A simple, easy to use portal for property managers to keep track of the maintenance and installations we do at each
of the properties on your rent roll, including the reports for each.
- We contact the tenant for you- and issue the entry notice two weeks before the date of the inspection. We will also inform you as to what properties we will be going to prior to
the inspection dates.
- You won’t need to keep track of legislation and compliance- we do it all of this for you.
- We understand the needs of property manager and we know you want a streamlined, easy system. We provide exactly this.
- Our reports will provide you with a summary of the smoke alarms present in your property, any tests we may have performed, and a legislation statement, confirming that all mandatory requirements have been met in the property.
We also service smoke alarms for homeowners currently living in their property. If you would like to take the hassle out of servicing, replacing or installing your smoke alarms, we can do it all for you for one simple fee.
Remember, your smoke alarms need to be serviced and checked at least once a year, and if you have a battery operated smoke alarm, batteries must
be changed regularly.
There is nothing more paramount that your family’s safety. Leave it in the hands of professionals, and we will ensure your home is protected.